Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to please God in all that we do and to help people grow in the Lord Jesus Christ by knowing Him, serving Him, and sharing Him with the lost. We do that by:
- Teaching the Word of God so that we may know Him in a practical and relevant way believing that the Bible has the answers to all the questions of life.
- Discipling people in the faith so that we all mature and grow strong as Christians and serve Him.
- Fulfilling the Great Commission by sharing with others the good news of our Savior.
- Strengthening families in the everyday challenges of marriage, parenting, decision making, and living together with joy.
- Encouraging one another in a world where discouragement so often wins the day.
- Showing compassion to all so that they experience the incredible love of God that makes all the difference in the world.
- Worshiping God with joy, because He is awesome, and He is the only One worthy of our praise and worship.
- Expanding the Kingdom of God by reaching the East Hills of Oakland and beyond for Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit through heartfelt worship and prayer.
- The Bible as our only source for faith and practice, relationship, day to day living out the Gospel with one another.
- Compassion: caring enough to reach outside our walls to introduce others to God doing everything we do as unto the Lord.
- Devotion: We strive to know and love God with all our heart, mind, and soul.
- Bible: Our foundation for faith and practical living.
- Relationships: We strive to love one another and our neighbor as ourselves.
- Compassion: We demonstrate Gods compassion for the world by making outreach to the lost a priority.
- Excellence: God is worthy of our very best in love and in service to others.